Welcome to another edition of Good Reads. This edition contains a wide variety of resources; from essays on Cuban doctors to government datasets on casualties. Enjoy!
- The Cuban revolutionary doctor as a weapon of diplomacy.
- Old: Hamas tried to hijack ambulances during Gaza war.
- Did the Persians use chemical warfare against the Romans? Probably.
- What’s So Great About White Phosphorus?
- Medical Dimensions of Security
- US Military Casualty Datasets
- Satellite data can suggest when and where epidemics will strike next
- Health in fragile states
- Blog on the data on civilian and military casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Chinese, U.S. Navies Consult on Humanitarian Mission
Christopher R. Albon is a political science Ph.D. specializing in armed conflict, public health, human security, and health diplomacy.