I rarely ’surf’ the internet anymore. Instead, much of my time online is spent reading RSS feeds. My RSS feedreader has over 300 news sites and blogs. Last week someone mentioned Chris Blattman’s new article in the American Political Science Review. I had not seen the article, and then I realized why: I don’t have academic journals in my RSS reading list! I can keep tabs on hundreds of sites, yet important journal articles slip through my information net! This weekend I corrected the problem by adding 15 of the top international relations journals to my feedreader.
To help out fellow IR scholars, I present a list of RSS feeds for international relations journals, including:
- International Security
- American Political Science Review
- Journal of Politics
- Journal of Peace Research
- Journal of Conflict Resolution
- International Organization
- Conflict Management and Peace Science
- Annual Review of Political Science
- International Studies Quarterly
- American Journal of Political Science
- Foreign Affairs
- International Affairs
- Political Science Quarterly
- World Politics
- European Journal of International Relations
You can download the IR RSS Feed list here in an .opml file. To add to your RSS reader: 1) right click on link 2) select “save as”, 3) open your RSS feedreader, 4) click import, and 5) select the .opml file.
Edit: Dan Nexon pointed out that I forgot the European Journal of International Relations. I have now added it to the .opml.
Christopher R. Albon is a political science Ph.D. specializing in armed conflict, public health, human security, and health diplomacy.